Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Folk Process: The Oil in the Gulf

I hope you enjoyed yesterday's post as I shared a song I had "written" about the BP oil spill disaster in the Gulf of Mexico. Here's another one. I've set it to a familiar children's song: "The wheels on the bus go round and round." Perhaps you've been on a long car trip where you've sung verse after verse after verse! My version here works the same way. So once again, sing this song, share it with the kids, and have fun!


The Oil in the Gulf
by Clayton A. Peak
(tune: The Wheels on the Bus)

The oil in the Gulf goes gush, gush, gush
gush, gush, gush, gush, gush, gush
The oil in the Gulf goes gush, gush, gush
Each and every day.

The plants in the Gulf go yuck, yuck, yuck...

The fish in the Gulf go choke, choke, choke...

The shore by the Gulf is gross, gross, gross...

The bureaucrats sit and go hmm, hmm, hmm...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home