Monday, April 19, 2010

Daily Word: Desires of Your Heart

This was an eye opener for me. Maybe it will be for you as well!

+ + + + + + + + + +

Resurgence

I act on the desires of my heart.

Have I fulfilled my hopes and dreams in life? Am I where I planned to be? Any discontentment I feel with my present circumstances may be an inner nudge to reawaken the desires I have allowed to become dormant. Perhaps now is the time to display my creativity, travel to far-off places or serve God and others in a whole new way. Acknowledging this urge, I allow myself to consider new possibilities. My soul surges as I expand my horizons.

Remaining flexible and open, I don't limit myself to any preconceived ideas of what I can or cannot do. The Spirit within provides all I need to satisfy the longings that once seemed lost, but now are found.

When she has found it, she calls together her friends and neighbors, saying, "Rejoice with me, for I have found the coin that I had lost."--Luke 15:9

(from Today's Daily Word for Monday, April 5, 2010)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home