Saturday, February 13, 2010

Today's Daily Word: Forgivness.

This is excellent.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + +
Today's Daily Word
Saturday, February 13, 2010

Forgive

I walk a new path of love and forgiveness.

At any time, I may make a fresh start, choose a new path and forgive myself and others for past mistakes. Forgiveness is the key to freedom. I dismiss any thoughts of disapproval and affirm my power to forgive. Whatever choices I made in the past have helped forge my character. My path, no matter how crooked, was the right path for me. I am confident that even greater good is being made manifest now.

I leave behind old habits and embrace new thoughts and actions that lead to wholeness and freedom. The pure, uplifting joy of prayer keeps me energized. I choose health. I choose love. I choose forgiveness. I feel light, loving and free.

Keep straight the path of your feet, and all your ways will be sure.--Proverbs 4:26

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home