Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Daily Word: Let Go & Let God

The following was the Daily Word devotional for December 30, 2009. What a valuable lesson as we begin another year. May we all "let go and enjoy the adventure."
Blessings,
Clayton

+ + + + + + +

Let Go, Let God

I let go and let God lead the way.

Winter sports offer an opportunity for fun and adventure. They also illustrate how one might face life's challenges. Observe a group of beginning skiers and their expressions as they ride the lift up the slope. Some may look apprehensive, others excited. Some may be fearful, anticipating a fall. Others are joyous and free, ready to face the slope with confidence.

Which of these two groups of skiers best describes me at this moment? Do I anticipate what might go wrong, or do I greet each situation with expectation of good? Do I let go and let God? On this day, I let go of any fear that may be holding me back. I let go, let God and enjoy the adventure!

You have made me stride freely, and my feet do not slip.--2 Samuel 22:37

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home