Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm going to be on TV--REALLY!

Dear Friends,
If you tuned in Tuesday night to WTJR (either on your TV or computer) to watch "The Pastor Speaks," I'm sure you noticed that the pastor who spoke was not me! It turns out that I had the schedule mixed up, and thus the dates I listed in Tuesday's blog entry were incorrect.

So here are the correct dates and times for when you can watch me on "The Pastor Speaks." (All times are Central. Please adjust for your time zone.)

Tuesday November 24 @ 7 pm CST
Saturday, November 28 @ 10:30 pm CST
Sunday November 29 @ 2 pm CST

Just a reminder: If you don’t get WTJR on your TV, you can watch it “live” on the internet. Go to: http://www.wtjr.org/watch-online. Click on “Live Stream of WTJR”. You will need Windows Media Player to watch the show.

After November 29, the program will be placed in the WTJR archives and can be watched at anytime. Go to http://www.wtjr.org/video2/. Scroll down to Pastor_speaks001_Tue11242009.wmv. (Please note: this is a change from what I posted on Tuesday). Click on the arrow by that name, and the program will open up with Windows Media Player.

One again, I hope you find my message meaningful.
Blessings,
Clayton

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home