Wednesday, November 25, 2009

You can still see me on TV!

Dear Friends,
I don't often engage in shameless self-promotion, yet for every rule there is always an exception! 8^D}

If you did not get to see me on TV last night (Tuesday, November 24), you still have plenty of opportunities. I have checked the archives at WTJR, and the show has already been posted. So that means you now have two options: you can watch me "live" on TV/Internet. OR you can go directly to the archives and watch me at any time via "Video on Demand".

If you like the excitement of watching the show "live", there will be two more airings of me on "The Pastor Speaks" this week. (All times are Central. Please adjust for your time zone.)

Saturday, November 28 @ 10:30 pm CST
Sunday November 29 @ 2 pm CST

Just a reminder: If you don’t get WTJR on your TV, you can watch it on the internet. Go to: http://www.wtjr.org/watch-online. Click on “Live Stream of WTJR”. You will need Windows Media Player to watch the show.

To see the show from the archives, go to http://www.wtjr.org/video2/. Scroll down to Pastor_speaks001_Tue11242009.wmv. Click on the arrow by that name, and the program will open up with Windows Media Player. Please note: most shows are held in the archives for no more than two months.

Once again, I thank you all for your support!
Blessings,
Clayton

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home