Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's a Miracle

Dear Friends,
Since early October 2008, I have not been able to logon to blogspot from my home computer. I couldn't even visit a blogspot site. Whenever I tried, I would get an error message on my computer. I don't claim to be a computer expert. But the only explanation I could find...my computer must be too old. My 2004 eMac running Mac OS 10.3.9 must no longer be compatible with blogspot. (About the same time, I could no longer access YouTube from my home computer, and I suspected it was the same reason.

But tonight--more than 12 months later--as I was doing an internet search to find out how long a baroque trumpet is, the computer took me directly to a blogspot site, and the page opened just fine! I couldn't believe it. What changed? I'm still running the same old software on the same old computer. How did it suddenly start working again? And, how long has this been going on?

I don't know the answers to these questions. But I do know this. If I continue to have access to blogspot at home, you can expect to see more frequent blog entries. I won't have to go to other computers to post on the blog. I can write and post from the comfort of home.

So hip, hip, hooray! Let's hope this is a permanent situation, and not just a temporary glitch in the system! Stay tuned!
Blessings,
Clayton

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home