Saturday, March 15, 2008

Today's Jeopardy! Question

One of my all-time favorite TV game shows is Jeopardy! created by Merv Griffin. As a young child I enjoyed watching the original version hosted by Art Fleming. After a several year hiatus, I was glad when it came back in 1984, now hosted by Alex Trebek.

If you've ever watched Jeopardy!, you know that the show follows a "reverse quiz" format. In other words, the contestants are given the "answer," and then they have to come up with the correct "question" that fits the given answer.

So in that spirit, here is today's Jeopardy! answer (and the question that goes with it).

Answer: When I sit down on the toilet, when I step into the shower, and when I head down to the basement.

Question: When does the telephone usually ring?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home