Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Podcast Vacation

Dear Friends,
For those of you who regularly read this blog, either directly from the web or through imported notes on Facebook, you know that I have posted a link to an audio file recorded by me (a.k.a. a "podcast"**) each week for the last couple of weeks.

I am sorry to report that the podcasts are going to take a vacation for at least a couple of weeks. Right now is crunch time for many pastors, myself included. With Holy Week and Easter coming right up, I must use "Ockham's Razor" and "cut away" any thing that competes with the top priorities of my time and attention.

But don't worry, the podcasts will be back. As St. Paul wrote, "We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed" (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)

Clayton

**I realize there may be some debate over the precise definition of "podcast." Some folks define it specifically as a program/episode of something (whether that be a short devotional or a feature length movie). I myself take a more general approach. For my purposes here, a podcast is any kind of audio/video file sent over the internet for people to download and listen/watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home