Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Psalm24

Dear Friends,

I think I have found something new and exciting for our blog--podcasting! I just recently purchased a microphone that I can plug directly into my computer to make recordings. Although I do not have all the bells and wistles of a professional recording studio, I am able to make fairly decent recordings, especially of the spoken word.

I then set up an account with Box.net. Box.net allows me to upload audio files and store them online. Once a file is online, I can then create a link from this blog to Box.net which allows people to either listen to the file or download it.

So this is my first time to podcast. Go up to the title of the post "Psalm24" and click on it. [If that doesn't wor, then click HERE. You should be directed to Box.net. You will then have the option of downloading the file OR playing it. Choose whichever you prefer. Some of you have already heard this file when I directly emailed it to you on Monday, February 25. But this is my first time to link it to my blog. So please check it out and let me know how it works. Since I am new to podcasting, there may be a few bugs in the system to work out. So I welcome your feedback, comments, and input as I embark on this new adventure!

Clayton

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home