Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Facebook Link

Dear Friends,
Last December, a friend of mine invited me to join Facebook. I was rather reluctant to join, but went ahead. Since then I've been hooked. Facebook is a lot of fun, and I've been able to make connections with folks I haven't seen in years.

Here's the rub. Whereas anyone with internet access can read the entries posted here at blogspot, only Facebook members can read what I post there. I recently learned from my friend Deb Spaulding that I can link this blog to my facebook account. That would be a tremendous help in a number of ways:
(1) I wouldn't have to do double duty--type something here and then type the same thing again on Facebook. I could just type it here, and then Facebook would "import" it.
(2) Whatever I type here would be available to the "general public" AND to Facebook members. So that saves Facebook members from having to check both sites.
(3) I am more likely to blog more often here, knowing that it will also be sent to Facebook.
(4) As I get more into podcasting, my podcasts will be accessible to a larger audience.

So in the very near future, I will be linking the two sites. You probably won't notice any difference at this end, but I sure Facebook users will appreciate the link.

As with anything, I am constantly experimenting and trying new things. So, stay tuned because you never know what's coming next!
Clayton

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home