Monday, March 31, 2008

March Musicale 2008

Every Spring, the Palmyra United Methodist Church holds its "March Musicale." The March Musicale is a musical revue featuring singers and instrumentalists from Palmyra UMC and other churches in the area. I have been a participant in the March Musicale every year since 2005. This year I performed two songs: Life's Railroad to Heaven , an old-time gospel song, and Take a Pill, a little ditty I wrote myself about the state of modern medicine. Rebecca and I performed two songs together: You Are My Sunshine, the classic hit by Governor Jimmie Davis, and I Was There to Hear Your Borning Cry, a relatively recent hymn written by John Ylvisaker.

Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures from this year's March Musicale. I do, however, have three pictures taken last year. Enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home