Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Little Housekeeping

Today I did a little "housekeeping" at The Dunger Peak. First of all, I updated my (i.e., Clayton's) profile. A few things have changed since I first wrote my profile. Although the changes are relatively few, at least it's an up-to-date representation of who I am and what I'm doing. I also updated the list of Links on the right hand panel.

Here are the Links I changed:

Palmyra/Mt. Vernon UMC removed because link expired.

Rev. Clayton Peak changed to Rev. Clayton Peak @ 7 Villages in order to be more specific.

Clayton Peak @ Facebook added as a new link.

Guideposts added as a new link.

The Jam Factory changed to 'Round the Bend Music to reflect name change of store.

I hope you'll enjoy the updated version of The Dunger Peak. For those of you reading this as a a note imported into Facebook, you may access the blog at http://thedungerpeak.blogspot.com/ or by clicking here.

Have a blessed day!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home