Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

May 31 is a day of multiple anniversaries in the Peak family. Unfortunately I don't have any digital pictures at hand for any of these events. If I find some later on, I'll post them. In the meantime, just use your mind's eye to join us in these celebrations.

5 years ago: on May 31, 2003 Rebecca and I were ordained Elders in the United Methodist Church. The ordination took place at the Hearnes Center in Columbia, Mo.

10 years ago: on May 31, 1998 Rebecca and I were ordained Deacons in the United Methodist Church. Although the definition of "Deacon" has since changed, at the time it was a first-step towards full ordination in the UMC. The ordination took place at the Missouri United Methodist Church in Columbia, Mo.

17 years ago: on May 31, 1991 my father Lloyd S. Peak retired after more than 25 years of teaching chemistry and pysical science at MiraCosta College in Carlsbad, Calif.

Please join us in celebrating these special milestones in our lives!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home