Wednesday, January 03, 2007

10th Day of Xmas

Today is the Tenth Day of Christmas. That means I am supposed to give my true love "10 Lords a'Leaping". I have no idea where to find 10 Lords. The only Lord I can think of is Jack Lord, star of Hawaii 5-0 (pictured above with Danno and another cast member), but unfortunately he has passed on. And then of course, is our Lord Jesus Christ, but I'm not sure if JC is into that sort of thing.

I know that one of the chambers of the British Parliament is known as the "House of Lords". I suppose I could make some phone calls and see if 10 of them would be able to fly across the pond, so that they could leap around in front of my true love. But just think of the air fare costs, not to mention other expenses they would require.

I'm guess I'm just out of luck on this one. Tomorrow is Eleven Pipers Piping. Now is that Pipers as in those who play a pipe (i.e., a flute like instrument), or those who smoke a pipe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home