Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Banjo Cross

Throughout the ages, the Cross has been depicted in a variety of shapes and forms. Besides the "standard" Latin Cross, there is the Greek Cross, the Celtic Cross, the St. Andrew Cross, the Maltese Cross, the Jerusalem Cross, St. Brigid's Cross, and many others.

So I got to thinking--why not the Banjo Cross? And so I with the wizardry of Apple Works "Drawing" program, plus a picture I found on the internet, I created this "Banjo Cross". It is kind of a cross between the Greek Cross and the Celtic Cross. Some may think this is silly or even an outrage, but I say, "why not?" considering all the other Crosses people have made throughout the pages. Plus, this is an important reminder that Christ died for everyone, even us lowly Banjo players!

2 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Ava said...

I like it!!!

You did a very good job on it!

AJ

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Ava said...

Okay, you're back ... where's your post??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home