Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Stand Up And Be Counted!

Today I just added a "visitor counter" to this blog site, so that I can check to see if people are really visiting our site or not. There it is, on the right-hand side of the screen, just under the box with our profiles. By virtue of clicking to this page, that means you've been counted! Of course if I want to look impressive, I could click on this page dozens of times myself each day, just to inflate the counter numbers. Or any of you could do the same! ;-) Neverthless, for those who are becoming regular visitors, I hope you are enjoying the site. Your comments and feedback are always welcome.

Hat Tip to my friend whose blog site helped me add the visitor counter to this site.

4 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Mickey said...

Hi Clayton,L really like your counter.How did you handle step 3 on the process where it said to post that html code?Where and how do you do that?Remember,I know just enough about my computer to break it and to be dangerous.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Ava said...

Hi Clayton!

I've been counted!!!

Ava

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clayton, I enjoyed reading Andy's account of his ordeal. Thanks for sharing that. Hopefully he won't have to go through that again.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Ava said...

Red the hat tip ...

Hey, that's me!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home