Thursday, April 05, 2007

Less Than 100

I checked my visitor counter this morning, and we've topped the 900 mark. That means we have less than 100 hits to go before we reach 1000. 1000 hits! That will truly be an accomplishment. Rebecca and I certainly appreciate all of you dear readers who faithfully visit this blog site. I must admit that my loyalties have been a bit divided lately, now that I've been writing entries for my 7villages page. My entries at 7villages are more church/faith related. Plus I haven't yet figured out how to post pictures. So at my 7villages page it's just text only. Yet even so, it's worth a read now and then. To get to my 7villages page, just go over to the right hand collumn of your screan. Under "Faith Links" you'll see a link titled "Rev. Clayton Peak". Click on that link and it will take you directly to my 7villages page. Rebecca and I wish you all a blessed Easter Weekend.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home