Monday, March 05, 2007

199 To Go!

When I checked our blog site this morning, the visitor counter read 801! That means there have been 801 hits to this page since I first installed the counter in September 2006. I would like to think that 801 different people had visited our blog. However, I know there are a number of "repeat customers", including myself. I expect a number of those hits are just from me checking for accuracy and layout of each blog entry. And of course, I can't account for how many visitors there were to this blog before I installed the counter. (The blog was up and running for about a month before I figured out how to add a counter.) Nevertheless, only 199 hits to go until we reach the 1000 mark.

I invite each of you, dear readers, to visit our blog as often as possible so that we can reach that 1000 mark very soon!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home