Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Clayton's New Page

For some reason when I first typed this post (on Thursday, March 21), the computer deleted my message and all I had was a blank screen. So to quote the great Big Band leader Count Basie, "Let's try it one more time!"

I now have a web page of sorts. I say "of sorts" because it's not a full-blown web page as we might usually think of web pages. What I have is an interactive page through 7Villages in coordination with United Methodist Communications (UMCom). My page might best be described as part blog, part chat-room, part anything-goes. You can visit my page by going to http://7villages.com/capeak or by clicking here.

Addendum, Saturday, March 24, 2007
I've been spending a lot of time with my new page. It's kind of fun. It works somewhat differently than this blog. But I'm not going to give up on this blog. Here's my advice: if you like me (i.e., Clayton Peak), and you like what I write, then bookmark both pages and check them at least once a week. I'll see you in the blogosphere.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home