Monday, September 26, 2011

Now We're Both on YouTube

Dear Beloveds,

In my September 21 blog entry, I mentioned that WTJR had placed the video of my message from The Pastor Speaks on YouTube. Yesterday I learned that they did the same with Rebecca's message. So now we're both on YouTube!

Here's how to watch. First, go to http://www.youtube.com/. To watch Rebecca's video, type "Pastor Speaks Rebecca Peak" in the search box at the top of the page. The first video to appear in the Search Results will be Pastor Speaks 986 Rebecca Dunger Peak 09-04-11. Click on the box to watch. For Clayton's video, search for "Pastor Speaks Clayton Peak" which will lead you to Pastor Speaks 985 Clayton Peak 08-28-2011.

As before, Rebecca and I hope you will be blessed by our messages. Feel free to watch as many times as you wish!
Peace,
Clayton & Rebecca

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home