Monday, June 18, 2007

Double Take!

When my father (Lloyd Peak of Vista, California) looked at the pictures of Rebecca wearing her bone-growth stimulator, he said it looked like she was wearing a cat! I didn't believe it at first, but Rebecca picked it up immediately. So, here's what to do. Go back and look at the picture at my Saturday, June 16, 2007 entry. Look carefully at the power box that connects the tubes in Rebecca's bone-growth stimulator. Do you see two eyes, a nose, and a mouth? And then do you see ears of a sort, coming out of the cat's "head"? You may have to use your imagination a little bit, but if you do see a cat, be sure to leave a comment indicating so!

4 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Ava said...

Hi Clayton!

Yes, I see the cat! It just stands right out there!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Ava said...

Just checking the blog before I leave for the weekend.

Hope you two have a good one!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Song of Deborah said...

Yep - that is definitely a kitty cat! I used to have a coal black kitten with big green eyes curl up on my neck and sleep in bed with me. He would purr ever so softly and nuzzle up near my face. His name was Michael, the Archangel. Angels show up in many different ways. I am praying Pastor Rebecca's neck is healing and that she is feeling a little better each day.

Deb Spaulding
Faith UMC - St. Charles, MO
www.songofdeborah.com

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home